You will be part of the quality assurance team responsible for supporting new products. The work would entail creating an infrastructure and helping manage the quality of the product. You should be familiar with the best practices in validating the quality of web based products and QA automation.
SF-Bay Area, CA
- 2+ years of related industry experience
- Software engineering and architecture
- In-depth knowledge of automation frameworks like Selenium
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Expertise in Unix scripting (shell, Perl, Tcl)
- Excellent oral and written english communication skills
- Detail oriented , well organized, collaborative and self-motivated
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Cadence Skill
- Expertise in ClioSoft's SOS or other design management solutions
- System administration / networking.