Senior Software Engineer working on a team collaboration product. Challenging work with the opportunity to make a significant impact on products. Candidate will collaborate with business team and designers to translate product requirements into smooth user experiences. Knowledge of Electronic Design Automation tools and flows would be useful.
SF-Bay Area, CA
The applicant should be acquainted with the best practices in web technologies. Requirements include:
- Software engineering and architecture.
- 5+ years of Web-based software development experience.
- In-depth experience with ORM web frameworks like Django/Python (preferred), Ruby on Rails.
- Expertise in data modeling and database technologies.
- Experience with REST design concepts.
- Good English communication skills.
- Familiarity with version control and configuration management.
- Familiarity with electronics design and EDA tools.
- Familiarity with Business Logic frameworks
- Libraries - Angularjs, Bootstrap, Angular 2.x and newer
- Languages - Python
- Libraries - Django, Django Rest Framework for API
- Database - PostgreSQL
- Server - gunicorn/nginx
- Version control - Git, SOS, other DM systems
- IDE - Pycharm
- Test frameworks - Selenium, Pytest