Increased design complexity in mixed-signal SoCs coupled with globally dispersed designers makes it challenging for design teams to deliver within the shortened design schedules. Ad hoc methodologies that worked in the past among SoC design groups for design collaboration no longer work correctly today. Getting to market first can make the difference between recouping the NRE costs or losing all of it. Design team managers and engineers now need quick answers to questions such as
- What design changes have been checked in this week?
- Is the layout for this design DRC/LVS clean?
- The design was working yesterday. What changed?
- Which revision of the schematic was the layout created for?
- Which designs have been completed and frozen?
- Looks like the schematic had some ECOs! What exactly changed?
View this on-demand webinar to see how both local and remote design teams can quickly and effectively collaborate on analog / mixed-signal SoCs by using the ClioSofts SOS7 data management platform integrated with Synopsys® Custom Compiler™.